Monday 4 February 2013

Dangerous thing to work 9 - 5, even more stupendous to work beyond those hours. So I have quit my art couse at Nottingham University - I quit some time ago. Right now, I wish not to return because the beauty of immortalizing your soul to essentially a robot/business minded cunt in a fashion office breeds the ugliest of things into something real. Clause. If i tell myself that I am encasing my bag of worms in mud, one day this crepid ball will fossilise. And no fossil is ever the same.
I deal with merchandise, the allocation, the setting up, the installation diary - zero creativity involved. Just bare knuckled sprititual depravity - if you believe in that kind of thing. The office is the saddest place in the world. This is by far my most depressing post.

Blogging. Good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment